- Load-in is generally 2 hours before doors with soundcheck to follow. If you need more (or less) time, we can accommodate but let us know…in advance.
- Doors are generally 30 minutes before showtime.
- Guest List – 1 per member, maximum of 5. Guest list must be submitted to bartender before doors open – no changes/additions can be made once doors are open to public.
- Soundcheck – Soundcheck is reserved for the last act (if you are playing last and do not require a soundcheck, please let me know.) If the last act is not loaded-in before the opener arrives, then the headliner act may forfeit their soundcheck. Soundcheck is not possible for second acts on three band bills. All soundchecks must conclude before door time.
- Load-in – Load-in must take place before doors open. Once doors are open, the back door must be closed and locked for security purposes.
- Load-out – During business hours, we request acts load-out of the back entrance only. Load-out must take place in-between band sets. The door must be locked securely while each act is onstage.
- Band Parking – Parking is available in rear of venue. You can load directly onto stage from back door.
- Green Room – Green Room is located upstairs from the venue and requires a separate key for entry. Green Room is equiped with a private bath and shower.
- Wifi – The network is Local 506. Email or see bartender for password.
- Hotel – Please email for special band rates with Chapel Hill University Inn
- Day of Show Phone Number: 919-942-5506
For Advancing or Technical Questions:
Todd Dawson, General Manager at email@example.com 972-849-4341