We ONLY do booking via email. Please send inquiries to Booking@Local506.com.
A few suggestions:
- In your email, please include your band name, your hometown and a link to access your music (please, do not email us mp3s or mail us CDs.)
- It is also helpful if the subject of the email includes your band name, as well as dates you are inquiring about.
- We generally book 2-3 months in advance, and rarely have short notice availability.
- If you are contacting 506 about a specific date, make sure that date is available before inquiring. Keep in mind an open date on the website does not necessarily mean that the date is available, but it is the first step in checking if the date is clear.
- If you are inquiring about support for a specific show, please include both the date and the name of the act you would like to support. Sarah@local506.com handles support slots. We have a facebook group where we post available support opportunities here.
- Out of respect for other venues in the triangle, we ask that touring acts not play in the triangle (The greater Durham, Raleigh, and Chapel Hill/Carrboro areas) two weeks before or after their show at the 506. This is meant to ensure that each show at each venue is a success for all parties involved, given the close proximity of these towns. All offers and booking negotiations are contingent on this understanding.